You are on your way to joining the largest national association dedicated to the profession of dental hygiene. Created for hygienists by hygienists, this is where you will find your people and your passion for oral health unite!
Not sure yet if ADHA is for you? You can peruse the details of membership here , including these highlights:
- Access high-quality CE, with free and discounted courses just for members PLUS live and on-demand webinars. And the FREE CE Smart Tracker for storing all your CE credits, transcripts, certificates and more in one convenient place.
- Discover members-only resources to build your practice, advance your career and stay ahead of the curve.
- Experience a triple-strength community of RDH peers that includes membership at the national, state and local level. National dues can be paid annually or conveniently split into quarterly payments, and affordable state and local dues vary based on where you live.
- Get major discounts on things like insurance (professional liability, disability, life, dental, vision, even for your pet ). As a member, you have the flexibility to choose the plans that best fit your needs. Plus, travel, financial tools, home and office supplies and services, and more.
- Read all about it with a subscription to the Journal of Dental Hygiene – the premier, peer reviewed scientific research publication for dental hygienists.
We look forward to welcoming you to ADHA.
- Save $200 off ADHA Annual Conference (ADHA24 New Orleans is not to be missed!) Plus, members-only rates to other education and events
To create your account, please complete the fields on the form and click "Save". On the next page you will be asked to select your membership type.
If you have any questions along the way, just email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!