Speakers: JoAnn Gurenlian, RDH, MS, PhD, AAFAAOM, FADHA, Anthony J. Ziebert, DDS, MS, Matt Shafer, Matt Crespin, MPH, RDH, FADHA
Program Track: Professional Development
Course Description: Do you want more reciprocity among states and easier license portability? Have you heard about the Dentist and Dental Hygienist Compact? Join us during Advocacy week to learn more about this model that can make it easier for you to practice in multiple states.
- Define the term dentist and dental hygienist compact.
- Describe what is a compact privilege.
- Identify which states have enacted the DDH compact.
- Identify the criteria a dentist or dental hygienist must have to apply for a compact privilege in a participating state.
- Describe benefits of the DDH compact.
- Distinguish misinformation about DDH compact from facts.
CE Credit Hours: 1.0
Original Date of Session: October 24, 2023
The American Dental Hygienists' Association is designated as an approved provider by the American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Inc. #AADHADH (Jan. 1, 2023–Dec. 31, 2023). Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial Board of Dentistry. Licensee should maintain this document in the event of an audit.
The American Dental Hygienists’ Association is an approved provider of dental continuing education as recognized by the Dental Board of California, Provider #5238.
Discounted member price:
You could save: